Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Autumn Cake Dip

This is a spin off of the Cake Batter Dip. I love fall. I love all fall flavors. It was finally below 90 degrees today. It was cloudy, windy, rainy, stormy at times, and around 65 degrees. Perfect. So I needed to make something fall like. Ta-da! I give you Autumn Cake Dip!


-1 box Spice Cake Mix
-1 container (about 2 cups) Cool Whip (I used fat free)
-1 cup plain non fat yogurt
-1 t. maple extract
Mix cake mix and yogurt together first with a spoon. Add in cool whip. Stir in maple. Serve with cinnamon graham crackers!

I made a smaller version of this so I didn't have a giant bowl of dip sitting around my house waiting to make a permanent home on my thighs...even though I used fat free cool whip and yogurt.. there's still calories in this stuff. Or is there.. Eh let's not spend too much time on that tiny fact. Maybe if you get up, dip your cracker, go back to the couch, eat it, and then repeat, it would be kind of like celery and that whole negative calorie thing or whatever. Ok I'm tired and babbling. Go make this dip and thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment