Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

I HAVE to share this recipe. I totally wish I could say it's mine, but it's not at all. It's the Pioneer Woman recipe. I can not even explain how soft the "bread" part is. It's not that hard, chewy dough that a lot of cinnamon rolls tend to have. The frosting is MAPLE! My favorite!! This recipe was probably the best thing I've ever googled. Thanks to my client, Laura, for the suggestion. She's awesome. I just wanted to share this recipe with everyone because it is tried and true. It also doesn't take near as long as some other homemade cinnamon roll recipes that I've tried. Totally worth it to take the little time these do take to make them. Hands down, winner winner chicken dinner.


http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/

1 comment:

  1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in
    accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.
    My page: Benefits of Cinnamon on Headaches

    ReplyDelete