Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

BORING!

Hello Blog, nice to see you again. Too bad I'm not even posting anything exciting. Just letting you all know that I'm still alive and will post recipes again one of these days. It's been so hot so I haven't been doing a whole lot of cooking. Mostly just grilling or simple stove top stuff like tacos or spaghetti. So I can't say that I've made anything new or blog worthy lately. Once it cools down a little, I'm sure I will be going insane with fall/pumpkin/spice/football/comfort food recipes, so check back when 100 degree weather is not in the 10 day forecast :)

I did make the frozen yogurt dots that had been flying around pinterest. They actually turned out really good. If you haven't seen them all you do is put any flavor of yogurt in a ziploc baggy, snip off a tiny corner, squeeze dots of yogurt onto a sheet of wax paper on a cookie sheet, and then freeze. Once they're frozen you can put them in a container and just keep them in the freezer. They are pretty refreshing and tasty on these hot days!

No comments:

Post a Comment