Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Butterfinger Protein Shake

I haven't had a protein shake foreeeeever, so I thought I'd make one tonight. I've been using my PB2 in more things recently, and a protein shake seemed like the perfect thing to try it in! I love sweets, insanely. I needed to make this shake taste delicious, otherwise I would never want to make one again. Two things- it was awesome, and it's less than 300 calories!! Life is good!



-8 oz. Light Vanilla Soy Milk
-1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
-1 T. PB2
-1 t. sugar free fat free instant butterscotch pudding mix
-1/2 t. Davinci Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
-1 T. milled Flax Seed
-1/3 c. ice
Combine all ingredients in a blender (big or personal size) until well mixed. 
*You can use 2 scoops of protein powder if you need to. I made this in the evening, therefore I didn't feel I needed as much protein compared to during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment