Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Hamburger Cream Cheese Noodle Stuff

Doesn't everyone just loooove the name of this recipe?! So creative, I know. This is one of my husband's ultimate favorite dishes. He loves it fresh and as a leftover. I told him one time that we should think of an actual name for this. I think he said "Poor Man's Dinner" or something like that. However, he still asks me to make it by asking for "that hamburger cream cheese noodle stuff". Oh well! You can be creative with the cheese that you use in this. The way I'm putting it on here is Austin's favorite.
Yay, got the beef on sale! It was labeled as "Ground Beef for Chili". Guess what... it's just regular ground beef, so don't be afraid to buy something like that!
-1 lb. ground beef
-1 box (16 oz) pasta
-1 8 oz package cream cheese
-1/2 c. Italian style cheese
-1/4 c. heavy whipping cream or milk
-salt and pepper to taste
Boil pasta until done. Brown hamburger. Drain noodles and return to pot. Add hamburger, cream cheese, and Italian style cheese to hot pasta. Stir until cheeses are melted. Add in cream or milk and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste. *I use cream or milk, depending on what I have. My husband likes it with cream best, but there's not a big difference. I've also used mozzarella cheese instead of Italian style- it's good either way!

I don't think that I do a fabulous job showcasing some of these meals with my photography skills, errrr the lack thereof. Once you make it, you'll see how good it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment