Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Skinny Ice Cream Sandwiches

I totally wish I could take the credit for this idea, but I can't! :( Definitely got these off of Pinterest! So many good ideas on there! They are an incredibly easy alternative to regular, full fat ice cream sandwiches. I had one tonight and it totally satisfied my chocolate craving AND my ice cream love, for only 80 calories! Wahoo!!!
-Chocolate Graham Crackers
-Fat Free Cool Whip
How much of these two ingredients depends on how many sandwiches you want to make. Break graham cracker sheets in half (so they're squares). Spoon a couple tablespoons of cool whip onto half of the squares. Top with other halves. Freeze in a container for a couple hours. Eat 'em up!
Before freezing
After freezing... and eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment